This is my safe space, where I get to discuss the asinine things that I do from day to day. And no, I'm not codependent on any substances. I'm just trying to be punny.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Quote of the day
Over gchat, Carlito told me that he felt really guilty for not replying to my email or text msg, and reassured me that he fully intended to respond. "On my wall of things to do is Karen Lee." Oh Carlito, I didn't know you swung my way.
I love talking about myself, and that's why I blog. I like to tell the same stories over and over again and I'm entertained by my own jokes every single time!! But otherwise, I love travelling, kiteboarding, playing tennis and dancing like it's going out of fashion. But mostly, it really doesn't matter what the activities are if I am in the company of good friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment