I had my first real experience going upwind today, although I'll say, it was somewhat like premature ejaculation. It feels really good but the pleasure is shortlived. Hmm, not that I am the authority on that... Anyhow, most of my day at Cauipe lagoon was spent going downwind and then walking/swimming upwind. And mind you, downwind is maybe a 3 minute affair for me. hah hah.
Adventures of the day include:
- Crashing my kite into a dude who was PISSED. He undid my lines.
- I lost my donkey dick and when my kite crashed, the chicken loop slipped out and my kite and bar flew away from me. It was a sad day. Now I have a makeshift donkey dick made from a pipe tube. It's blue and sticks out like a sore thumb. I will definitely take pictures of my new donkey dick.
- Sand buggy that ran out of gas on the way back to the pousada. But with palm trees, wind, waves and perfect sun, couldn't ask for a better place to stop and smell the sea breeze. Hangin' with my new roomie Antoine. That's right folks, I have a roommate at the pousada. It's been 7 years since my last roommate. He doesn't snore though, and is super considerate. :-D
Other than that, I hold true that the language barrier is tough! They speak a mixture of french, spanish and fake portuguese. English too. They really try to talk to me and to make sure I am doing, which I find very sweet. Honestly, I wish I knew the language so that I communicate with them better. All the same, I am missing my girl time very much. It even makes me crave (just a little bit) for the two-hour primping session in Stockholm of which I partook for maybe 10 minutes?
Keep your eyes peeled for more misadventures. Boa noite!
Monday, November 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment