I realize that in writing this blog, I reduce the level of interest that people have in my face-to-face stories. JW, if u r reading this, then I guess I'll have to find something else to tell you about the next time I see you. hah hah. Twin, there'll probably be not too many gaps to fill when we next meet. Although... I do have three twins now, four if you count my sister. Kiteboard/dancing twin (we are the dancing twins, young and sweet, only seventeeeeennn... at least that's what we told the 19-year-old high school kids in Dominican Republic hah hah), body twin, evil twin with fathers involved in government, and lookalike.
So I had a bit of an adventure on Sunday to the secret beach. Without disclosing too much (for fear of retaliation), it involved two 4x4s, off-roading, and a gorgeous gorgeous beach. Twin, you will love it. The NE monsoon is here and we can kite. 12-18 knots, so not the strongest, but good enough. While we were there, we saw a water spout (from a tornado), stood our ground through the thunder/lightning storm, and braved the sandflies and mosquitoes. My bro even got to fly a trainer kite!! I think he fell sick from yesterday though. :(
There was probably only about 30 to 40 minutes of good kiting, but the day was just really fun. Also, the kiters I met are really nice people. Similar demographic in that they're mostly older and male, but really nice too. Btw, this is what I want to be: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpRoAgvYlfk
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i am intrigued!!!
evil twin, i miss your face. i saw your number in my phone and my heart dropped a little bit. and then thanksgiving is coming and you won't be here! there is a certain boy coming home with me, though -- that will be some comfort.
Post a Comment