Se quedará un poquito de mi corazón en Buenos Aires. It's almost time to go back and face the real world. I'm sitting at Cluny drinking my Fond de Cave Malbec. I must say, I've enjoyed the people I met here. I like machismo and take-charge attitude that then men here have. However, I'm sure I wouldn't enjoy it in large doses though.
Last night, I went to Faena hotel in Puerto Madera. Fancy schmancy hotel with a minimum of 100 pesos a head. Not the best food, but great Malbec and amazing atmosphere. I went there with a friend's friend. He's an older guy and very llena de machismo (me encanta mucho!) but that made me feel like a kept woman or a mistress. haha.
After that, I went to Museum in San Telmo. It's THE most happening place on a Wednesday night. So men really like women. Seriously. However, I must say, I think that's where all the the cute men went. CUTE! And TALL! haha. Most men here are short and not so cute.
So today I did nothing. Cluny and that's it. Gonna go explore a little more! Besos por todos.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment