I might be overdoing it, no? I'm amazed everyday at my extreme personality. Someone once told me, and maybe this is true, that I require so much structure in most of my life. I plan, I clean, I neaten up. Everything is organized. So I have to create a bit of chaos for myself in little pockets, like partying, travelling... Premeditated chaos. But nevertheless, having said that, I've stayed up till 3am for the past 2 nights, and here are my plans.
Aug 18 - PVD with whoever wants to go (a lot of people apparently)
Aug 25 - My Chindian friend in town
Aug 31 - New Orleans with the sister and said Chindian. I think their airport plan is to walk themselves to SFO in a bid to save money. Hmm.
Sept 6 - London to see the crazy Russian, the skanky Brit, and the alpha Singaporean.
Sept 11 - Milan to see the promiscuous Italian and Florence to see the anarchist musician
Sept 23 - Back to NY from Rome. Sadness.
Oct 12 - Nashville and Memphis with plaid-wearing / cowboy-boot-sporting / stetson-hat-wearer-wannabe RJ friend
I still have to visit Houston/Dallas/San Antonio, Miami, Atlanta, and everything in the middle. Well, not everything. Selective nature trips. White water rafting. Bermuda, Costa Rica, Chile, Amsterdam, Eastern Europe.
To be honest, I think part of the reason for this craziness is because it has not been a good period in my life. Work's been really stressful. Largely dealing with personalities in the firm. I realize I'm not very well-equipped to handle all of this, and I'm messing up and it's stressing me out. But I'm really trying and learning the hard way.
Also, it's a little distressing knowing that I may not have much work going on for me! I've always got a backup plan though. Cross fingers. Ok, time to sleep. This trip planning and reflecting on work thing is too much excitement for one night.
Friday, August 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment