This week has been pretty busy. Well, one because I decided to start keeping a normal office schedule. That means that instead of sleeping in until whatever time I want, I wake up at 8am, and get to work by 9am. I work my 8 hours a day, and then bugger off to do my errands, cook, grocery shop… And recently, really been doing well in not sulking all day and feeling sorry for myself.
I’ve been spending my time after work planning my travels. Even though I’ve mentioned my schedule before, I’m so excited and this is all that’s on my mind so I must share! This is how it’s looking like for me:
Aug 31 to Sept 3 – New Orleans for vacation
Sept 3 to Sept 5 – Houston for work
Sept 5 or 6 – meet evil twin somehow, for lunch or something.
Sept 6 to Sept 11 – London
Sept 11 to Sept 23 – Viva Italia! Birthday celebration with Pietro in Milan, hanging with Giancarlo in Florence. But no friends in Venice or Rome. ☹
Other than that, I’m preparing for a random run with a few buddies this Friday, across the Brooklyn Bridge. About 2 miles. Then a well-deserved pizza dinner and ice-cream at the ice-cream factory to top it all off.
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment