Thursday, August 02, 2007

10 years ago...

So I recently chopped off all my hair (again). Thinking about it, I realize it was right about 10 years ago that I had my hair this short. Makes me all nostalgic. Well, especially when I logged onto facebook today and saw all the pictures from the rgs reunion in Singapore that I missed. Not that there were a lot of people that I'd have especially gone to see at the reunion, coz I think the people that I want to talk to, I already do. Well, there are others that I've completely lost touch with. Seeing all these faces that I haven't thought about in years makes me remember all these things I did back in RGS. Buckle house mass dance (I was a star. true story). Banner painting, home economics, rotting red lettuce, lockers, body shop pong balls, takashimaya, streaking hair electric blue, bubble tea (it was novel 10 years ago)...

And now, realizing that I might potentially be unstaffed until the end of Italy, I'm thinking.. maybe I should blow ALL MY MONEY travelling! YEAH! haha. OK, ideas guys, ideas. Memphis, Nashville, New Orleans, Houston, San Antonio, Jackson. Maybe even Louiseville. Hmm. Italy in Sept. Memphis and Atlanta in October. What to do for August though?? Ideas are formulating in my head. Hmmmm. Phoenix?

No comments: