Friday, August 24, 2007

NY Summer

Gotta love it. Was on my way back from Chinatown groceries yesterday, and heard latin music and saw a mass of people dancing and clapping to the beat. After dropping off our groceries at home, roomie and I followed our ears all the way to Battery Park. It turns out, it was a free summer show that was on every Thursday at 7pm, with different kinds of latin music for every week. Love it. Next week's the last, I believe.

Ahh, this makes me realize that we're almost at the end of the summer already. Weather's been more of the Fall type, but this weekend's back to summer temperatures! Time to enjoy my summer clothing and summer activities one last week. Then it's off for my crazy travels. If nothing else, I'd fall in love with NY because of the energy of the spring and summer.

US Open starts on Monday! I guess I'll have no choice but to "work from home" until I leave for New Orleans. :-D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

endless summer...