So I take back what I said about Happy Hour being a blip to my schedule. I actually quite enjoyed myself at Morton's happy hour last Tuesday. Steak sandwiches were a bit wanting (itsy bitsy teeny weeny…), but otherwise can't complain. I'd go back. The impetus to drink was masked by the flimsy reason that is Obama's inauguration, but hey, any reason to get a bunch of friends together right?
Apparently, the French national rugby team comes up with an annual porno calendar every year. So, last week an email mysteriously appeared in my inbox with the subject line "BEHOLD The French Rugby Team... (CAREFUL IN OFFICE!)". HOT, but kinda gay. And now, my girlfriends and I are fighting over one of the men. We don't even know his name. Totally lame. Should I be admitting this on my blog? haha. And on that same note, I received an offer to see my JC alum's rugger calendar. Ummm maybe not. I think those photos might be the ingredients that nightmares are made of.
So a couple of my buddies from the NY office, we love to make fun of consultants by using consultant-y words in regular conversation. C is an Argentinean/Greek male, A is a Nigerian/Filipino female, and I'm OBVIOUSLY an Asian-American female... So we were talking about taking a summer trip together:
friend: let's KIT and synergize
me: ok keep me updated
:)
okeee well take care
big hug
lots of ksses
hehehehe
friend: besitos
and happy new year!!
me: we can be like captain planet
hahaha
with our poweres combined....
friend: I'll be the south american indian dood
with the monkey
you can be the girl from asia
obvi
and A will have to be the african guy ...unfortuantely
And other random things that I encountered in the past week include:
1) the bobfoc (body of baywatch, face of crimwatch) - in the context of describing someone's girlfriend
2) single and ready to tingle - in the context of finding a girlfriend
3) sneakzilla - hmm this one's a little harder to describe and appreciate, but it comes from my baby brother who I generally find hilarious. Probably best explained in the chat we had (the context: my brother and I both wanted to have people over on the same night)
Me: u got my text? is that ok with u? maybe we'll pop in for a song or two
bro: well it's good for me but O_o
Me: what?
bro: makes me feel bad
Me: nah don't
haha
there are many ways to have fun
bro: i don't
lol
Me: i know
so go ahead and invite your friends
btw, i guess you wouldn't want to do steam boat,right?
bro: we already having steam boat on friday mah
Me: i know
but my friends coming over
i didn't want to cook. hehe.
bro: icic
sneakzilla
Me: hahaha
as opposed to you, GODzilla
bro: how you know my secret identity!
Me: ho ho ho, that comes from a keen sense of observation and a sharp mind
plus we share toilet together. i know when you're changing into your superhero leotard
bro: GOD DAMN
you must now die
Me: but think u need to lose some weight. i notice u take longer to wedge yourself into them
before i die, a few other pieces of advice
when you're trying to be "stealthy", try not to fart
it gives your location away
bro: ha.. ha!
thats where you are wrong
bro: i fart.. then i quickly stealth away
they think i'm there but i'm not!
Me: the smell lingers on your cape
bro: i.. lift it up.
not very glamorous
but it will do
till i find a way around it
Me: hahaha
bro: so there. you were wrong
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment