I've spent a rather uneventful week... at home. Suppose to start work Nov 17, then it got pushed back because of my visa, then it got pushed back because of my medical examination, then it got pushed back because of HR incompetency, and then it got pushed back again because of extreme HR incompetency. They called today and said, since you're going off to HK anyway at the end of the year, would you like to start on Jan 5? NO! I want to be paid 3 weeks ago!
I hate them. *stamp feet*
On a brighter note, I got to kite this week. It's true I only had two runs, but better than nothing. Twin and I tried to go out today but ... skunked. Twin, I might have to ban you from kiting with me. JUST KEEEDING! I will pick u up from airport next week. hehe.
Trying to decide if I want to escape for the week to Vietnam to kite. It'd be kinda boring to go on my own so I'm trying to find people. I don't know many people as spontaneous and irresponsible as me. Anyone up for a windy beach vacay with me? :)
Friday, December 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment