Thursday, March 08, 2007

I've got an infectious disease :(

A few thoughts to share. First and foremost, what happened to my mushu picture? :( Now I'm almost totally anonimynimous. How will people recognize me on the streets and hi-five me?

Secondly, since my last blog, too much has happened. I was perfectly fine when I got back - I even went out the day that I got back. Maybe not such a bright idea, but the deed is done anyway. On monday evening, I started feeling a little tingling sensation all over my body - not the kind you get when you see a cute boy. It's more like, the kind you get when you're about to have a fever. Anyway, to cut a long story short, I fell sick with bronchitis (AGAIN!), fever, and all the crappy symptoms that come with it.

Had the bright idea of going to work on Tuesday morning, but that only made me sicker. Tuesday night I had the most crazy hallucinations from my high fever. I called my roommate in the early hours Wednesday morning, asking her to check my temperature for me. I really just wanted to know that I was alive, coz I was feeling so incoherent and like I was going to die. My head and neck kept getting bigger and samller, bigger and smaller, I couldn't see straight, could barely hold up a jug of water. Oh, and I had the most lucid hallucination that one of the trees from Ta Phrom (the tomb raider temple) was growing on the left side of my bed, and that was what was preventing me from breathing properly. It made so much sense at the time. Then I proceeded to call my sister. Sorry for freaking you out, mushroom. I started crying hysterically coz I wasn't sure that I would survive. Clearly, I wasn't of very sound mind. Anyway, after taking some panadol, my fever subsided, and I slept a few more hours. But then, I made ANOTHER bad decision of going to work in LONG ISLAND! Anyway, bad decision after bad decision has left me pretty sick. No more hallucinations, but no partying this weekend otherwise it'll kill my SF trip next week!

Sigh.

Ok, I promised a few more things.

I am now the proud renter of an SUV. It's parked in the garage next to my apartment. Unfortunately, since I am so sick, it is being underutilized. :( I'm suppose to use it to drive to LI for work. Pretty funky having a car in NY, actually. haha.

Another thing. I was speaking to one of my managers, and she said, do you know "Li-Hom Wang"? I said, err who's that? She goes, he's some chinese popstar that I used to date back in High School. So I googled him, and it turns out to be Wang Li Hong! http://www.homsweethome.com/news.html DAMN! hahaha. How cute is he? I don't know any of his songs, but he's cute!

Ok, and last thought. I've slept so much in teh past few days that I think I'm gonna get bed sores. I need one of those special mattresses or something. I'm sorta tired now, but not really. Can't really work though. Sigh. Life SUCKS! Poor me.

No comments: