Now that I have a chance to smell the roses, everything I do seems so much sweeter. No need to rush the weekends or stay up all day and night just to meet the friends.
Being homey
Spent Friday night at home for the first time in a long time. Cooked spam fried rice and finished a bottle of Chardonnay. Haven't had that luxury in, oh, a year?
Kiteboarding
Finally got up and riding on the board. It was exhilarating! Can't wait to go again on Thursday!!
Running
Completed the Nike+ Human Race 10K in 63:52, placed 116,847 out of 500,000+ runners. Victory is mine! This is after having kiteboarded all morning, standing in line for an hour for the x80 bus to Randall's, 30 mins in the line with all the runners (race started 30 mins late)...
Mushrooming
Had lunch with the mushroom on Saturday, then shopped all day followed by dessert at Cafe Falai. Then had the pleasure of Lombardi's on Monday before she left for SF. Till we meet again in Singapore... sniff.
Lazing
Following Lombardi's lunch, strolled around Soho with moosue and popped into a few art galleries. Not the artsy sort but enjoyed myself thoroughly. I'm wondering why NY loves Dali so much... or at least why Soho art galleries like Dali so much. Shrug. Then had a long lazy drink / dessert session at Delicatessen. I <3 watermelon martinis.
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment