Weekend #16 was very eventful. Expect nothing less from a weekend with the Agishi.
We arrived at Central Park for our Chipotle Underwear Run on Fri, July 18. Sorry, no photos for public viewing. Let's just say, stripping was a very liberating experience. I unleashed the inner-exhibitionist in me. Highlights of the run:
- Photo of Team Pink in our undies with the Nekked Cowboy
- Completing the 1.7 miles in 16 minutes! okok so it wasn't a great time.
- Running with Mr. Daisy Duke (man wearing tighty whitey style undies with a pink floral design). He was like, "Hey, if we keep running next to each other, we'll definitely get photographed!" I tried to avoid him, but we ended up finishing the run together.
- Baby in undies running
- Dog in boxer shorts running. Halfway through, doggy popped in undies. Eww.
- Half of Team Pink finished dead last. So dead last that the race coordinators thought the race was over until they saw three stragglers in pink underwear approach the finish line.
After the run, we went to Carlito's house to shower. I rang the doorbell and yelled for Charles. An older gentleman comes out and goes, "Yes?" I said, "Uhhh, I am looking for Charles." He goes, "I AM Charles." Oh crap. Carlito's daddy is Charles Sr. Umm. So there Agishi and I were in our undies and sports bra greeting Mr. Charles for the first time. Embarrassing. But the good news is, we got to spend all night with our dahling. :)
Saturday we spent time walking around West Village and ended up at FR.OG for afternoon drinks with Galgay. Def worth heading back again. Expensive drinks but nice atmosphere. At night, we went to Sway for a relaxing non-alcoholic night of dancing.
And let's see. Sunday, we went for brunch at the cutest place called Little Owl in the West Village. Great service, amazing spicy fries! And then evening time we played tennis with Suzy's cuz and the poopoo frenchman Thomas. Of course, got our asses kicked but it was a good kinda pain.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment