Again, I have done something different this weekend. I am waiting to see how long this lasts. So far, I love NY for the fact that there's something different to do, and different people to meet all the time.
Friday night, I hung out with all my work people. Lets just say, many drinks later, I'm thankful I ended up on my own couch. I was confused when I woke up though, in my full suit, work shoes, hugging my bag.
Woke up confused, went rollerblading hungover. It's not easy. I was wheezing and panting, and not too stable. At one point, I almost tripped over nothing, and was thinking, maybe I should've stolen my roomie's helmet. Function over fashion. But I'm in NY now. Not function, but fashion.
Last night, I went for two bday parties, and met more people again. A Michigan AZN kid that danced in Funktion. One of the cool kids. Then went for another party at Happy Ending again. Actually this time wasn't too bad. It wasn't too crowded. Met a lot of my old Raffles schoolmates. Shockingly, partied till 4am, but hardly drank a drop. That was probably coz I was still slightly hungover, and while in cabs, I was feeling mildly queasy. Ugh.
Spending my birthday in Jersey, and will be back in the city on Wednesday late night. Gotta love work. Woohoo. Someone recommended telling my bosses. Maybe they'll take me out to a nice dinner. :D
Oh, and craziness. I've developed a liking for chocolate. Unprecedented. I blame my roommates. But OMG, can I just say that I've eaten more chocolates these past 2 weeks than I have in my entire life. And I went to the Godiva store just now and bought almost $200 worth of chocolate. ALL FOR ME! Just kidding. There's a training program in Jersey this week that I'm helping my boss with, and we're giving away these awesome truffle chocolates. MMmmmm.
Monday, December 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment