Work's going well, although it has been rather hectic. Big week coming up for the company. We are looking to conduct a copious number of interviews over the next 3 days. It's the first big event that I'm organising and am really looking forward to... although pretty nervous as well. Who knows how it'll really turn out. Basically, DND until the end of the week.
Went to Tianjin/Beijing at the beginning of the month to visit the mister. Spent most of it lazing around and trying to catch up on sleep. Well actually, day 1 was spent with me trying to nap and him with something very interesting to say everytime I was about to doze off. TJ is a pretty quiet city (we were actually on the outskirts of TJ about 40km from the main city). Wanted to shake things up by going to a sleazy bar or KTV, but my ideas were rejected without consideration. So instead, we spent a good part of the night watching TV and xboxing. Also took a bit of time to visit BJ (although I have a friend that keeps telling me that BJ does not stand for Beijing). Rolled around, saw Tiananmen, Forbidden City, Hou Hai, Bei Hai Gong Yuan...
Trying to plan a next trip in August. So, probably will miss out on another national day. My poor lil bro might actually face the possibility of sitting alone this year. Possibilities are Korea, Japan or Mongolia. Won't lie, but I'm pretty excited about the idea of Mongolia.
Also, many of le girlfriends in Singapore are now attached. Well, I don't have many to begin with and now they are attached. So it's a bit boring for me! I need new friends, or I need to hatch a plan to break 'em up. I will set up a reality tv show (ala Paris Hilton's My New BFF show), using only the finest in IXUS digital camera videography. Potential applicants can apply to be my BFF via the "comment" section of this entry. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. But no, seriously, I'm excited for everyone. It's always nice to be in lurve. L is for the way you look at meeee, O is for the only one I seeee. LO is made for me and you!
Lets see, what else. The mister is back at the end of June, Mumbai for my freshie roomie's wedding in July, Mongolia or Korea or Japan in August... One a month! I got the travel itch again! Alas, no kiteboarding trips in sight. I hope the SW is good at East Coast and that it happens fast.
Anyway, time for me to head to work. Yeap, 9pm on a Sunday. Love it! haha.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wow i don't come back for awhile and you're opening up applications for new BFFs!!
you gonna have a radio commercial for it too? huh huh..
Post a Comment