Saturday, October 27, 2007

What happens in Vegas...

That is the question. What will happen in Vegas... I'm at the San Francisco airport now waiting for my flight to Vegas. Just got done with a particularly challenging week at work. Not quite as stressful as the time when my laptop bag was stolen, but pretty bad. I had an all week workshop with my clients, and nice as they are, spending so much time in someone's face is still challenging no matter which way you look at it. I have some good stories from the week which include dragging my luggage on a 30 min walk from the office to the hotel to save a few bucks (not my idea) and a separate story involving a man child, but none that I would write about here. :)

All the times that I've travelled to SF, it's been rather chilled out and mellow. I've never really done anything super hard core. Usually it's good food/friends, walking around... and well, for some reason, everytime I'm back in SF, my bursitis flares up even more. SAdness. I've been stretching a lot, but it doesn't seem to help (unless I completely don't do any form of exercise).

Last weekend I met up with Chi-One in SF, and this weekend will be with moosue in Vegas. For some odd reason, all the ladies of my apartment have decided that the West Coast is the place to be this week.

I am pretty exhausted now from the entire week of working, but hopefully after Vegas, I will have recuperated and will be able to articulate some fun stories from SF and Vegas. Recuperating from fatigue in Vegas. Paradox?

Can't wait to be back in NY again though. I'll be in town for TWO WHOLE WEEKS from Nov 16 to Dec 2. Feels like a big break!! Look out, New York! :-D

No comments: