At my company, we have what we call CLMs, or Career Limiting Moves. Tonight, I asked my boss's boss's boss to shut up, I challenged him to Irish car bombs, and I think we have an outstanding dance off. But anyway, minor details. I'm hoping that I won't wake up regretting it.
So I rolled off my project last Thursday evening, and have been quite the woman of leisure since then. Fri all day, apparently nobody was at work, coz my roomies and I were out shopping together. Week before was equally chill - spent with my little mushroom. Well, I am starting to realize that I'm not the gold standard for an older siste,r but she's making do, methinks. We went to Philly with a couple friends and had a lot of fun visiting all the random "sights" on campus, which included the LOVE sign and a big button. hmm.
As for what is in store with me, I don't know until I know. Dunno if I'll be in Manhattan for the second time. Honestly, won't know till I know. Hopefully it'll be at the end of the week, but more to come if the project goes through. For now, it's time to zzz. Night.
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment