I fully intend to post updates of my life soon. I'm still trying to get a handle on my new role in upstate NY. It's been hectic but enjoyable. I eat at this dingy chinese restaurant called "Taste Delicious". How good can food be if you have to tell people that it "Taste Delicious"... but it's edible and there's rice. And right next to it is "Mr Nice Guy Smoke Shop", and the logo is a yellow smiley face pothead (eyes are like slits).
Anyhoo, in true consultant style, bullet-point updates:
1) Obviously, I'm on a new role that I really enjoy!
2) I most recently paid a bunch of money to go to Cabarete to do dangerous things like kitesurf and cascade (jump off waterfalls)
3) And even more recently, this past weekend, I got into a pretty horrific car accident on my way to snowboard in Stratton. I escaped unscathed, two friends got injured (one fractured tibia, and the other has a contusion in right ankle)...No one died.
Gotta get back to work now, but I promise I will update soon. Please come back and check this weekend. Bisous.
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Bisous! Wonder where the French influence hails from...
Checked... two weeks later, no update!
Post a Comment