I might've missed the boat to write about Nice since it happened a few weeks ago and much has happened since. By far, I most enjoyed walking/running along the Mediterranean coast. From time to time, I crave the great outdoors. :)
Family came to the US last week. There were many squabbles to be had, but really enjoyed hosting them here ('cept for funding my mum's shopping problem in the form of the latest Chanel bag). My bros are pretty funny guys. My bro spoke of the classic love story, Romeo and Julio. He also wanted to give a "pound" to his "brotha from a different motha". I advised against it coz I thought the "pound" he'd receive might be somewhat unexpectedly violent. Half the time spent in NY, and the other half spent in DC. Peter Lugar's, btw... fabulous! The family sportingly went through spy training during "Operation Spy" at the Int'l Spy Museum in DC. And according to my super demanding family, Young Frankenstein was much better than Wicked, although overall it was alright (coz these musicals are compared to classics like Les Miz and Phantom). Seriously, they are too hard to please.
Only 2 weeks left in NY. I really want to know where all the time went. I'll miss this city, but after having my family here, I know I'm ready to be back... at least for a while. So leaving NY Oct 29, arriving Singapore Nov 16. What's in store for me?
Meantime, farewell party Oct 25. Got to find the perfect outfit. Why not indulge. Very few times in life to be absolutely vain and self-indulgent even if no one but myself will notice. I'm thinking Calvin Tran.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
a new one from calvin tran??? can't wait to see it!
will definitely miss ya!-angel
Peter Luger! With the depreciating USD I might just be able to afford a salad there at some point...
calvin tran, i think. :)
Post a Comment